Providing support to all people touched by cancer is at the core of everything the Cancer Support Community does and is the heart of CSC’s mission - to ensure that all those impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action and sustained by community. For more than 30 years, CSC has helped millions of people through every step of the cancer journey by providing the highest quality social and emotional support programs, free of charge. Help us keep the momentum going and expand our reach by starting a CSC fundraiser or campaign today.
Become part of a passionate community of CSC supporters helping to ensure that no one has to face cancer alone. Whatever you do—run a marathon, celebrate a birthday or fundraise with your classroom—we’ll provide you with support all along the way.
How would you like to fundraise for CSC?
We make it easy for you to fundraise for CSC -- your way. Here is how you can create your own successful campaign:
- Review the campaign ideas listed below for ideas and inspiration for your fundraising page.
- Click the "Get Started" button to start a personal or team fundraising page.
- Add a compelling photo and brief story to your page.
- Email friends and family, post and share on social media.
- Collect donations on your page to reach your goal.
Turn your next special occasion into a party with a purpose by starting your own CSC fundraising campaign. Whether you are celebrating your birthday, wedding, bar/bat mitzvah or graduation, funds raised through your personalized campaign will help CSC continue to provide high-quality social and emotional support programs for cancer patients and their families, free of charge.
Special Occasion pages are a great way to honor that important day in your life. Here are some of our suggestions for a successful fundraising page:
- Instead of asking for birthday presents, ask family and friends to donate to your personalized fundraising page! Suggest that they donate your age in dollars to CSC, such as $21 for your 21st birthday.
- Use your CSC fundraising page as your party invitation and email everyone the link to your page.
- Choose to support CSC for your bar/bat mitzvah project and ask your family and friends to support you.
- Honor a special anniversary by asking loved ones to donate to your fundraising page to commemorate your commitment to cancer patients and their families.
- Instead of or in addition to your wedding registry, ask your guests to make a donation to CSC and collect donations on your personalized fundraising page. Include a link to your fundraising page in your wedding invitations or on your wedding website.
- Celebrate your special achievement or graduation by supporting CSC’s cancer support efforts with your fundraising page.
Create your own fundraising page, and we’ll make fundraising easy with all the support and tools you’ll need. Start fundraising for CSC today and make your next special event even more meaningful.
Achieve victory for cancer patients and their loved ones with CSC's Champions for Support! Whether you participate in one of our featured events or a marathon, triathlon, bike ride of your own, by fundraising through Champions for Support you're helping tackle very real challenges facing cancer patients today — things like the social, emotional and physical effects of cancer, the financial impact, and managing both short and long term side effects of the disease.
Plus when you participate in one of CSC's featured events you'll receive complimentary race registration, CSC race gear and one-on-one support to help you surpass your fundraising goal.
So go ahead and get stronger, faster and get motivated to sign up for one of our featured events or create one of your own!
In the Classroom
Start a CSC classroom campaign and help students learn that they can make a change and raise money to make a big difference in the lives of people fighting cancer. Whether you start a penny war, host a school talent show or declare an animal awareness day, funds raised through your CSC classroom campaign will help CSC support all people impacted by cancer, so that no one faces cancer alone.
There’s power in numbers! Create a fundraising page for your school or classroom, and we’ll make fundraising easy for students with all the support and tools they’ll need. Start fundraising for your classroom campaign today!
Invite your friends, family and community to join you in starting a CSC fundraising campaign. Whether you hold a car wash, lemonade sale, wine tasting or summer BBQ, funds raised through your personalized campaign will help CSC provide the essential programs and services to cancer patients and their families so that no one ever has to face cancer alone.
Create a fundraising page for yourself or for your team, and we’ll make fundraising easy with all the support and tools you’ll need. Start fundraising for CSC today and join with your community to make a meaningful impact in the lives of millions of people touched by cancer.
Honor or Memorial
Forming a memorial or honor campaign allows you to tell the story of a special person and provides the opportunity for others to make a donation to CSC in their memory or honor. Funds raised through your honor or memorial campaign will help CSC continue to provide the high-quality social and emotional support programs, free of charge.
Create your honor or memorial page for CSC today and celebrate your loved one by supporting those in most need of our services.